(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Have you been hearing a lot about the lost art of macramé after seeing breathtaking knotted patterns that ooze elegance and sophistication dotting different indoor and outdoor places and items?
And are you curious to learn how to make the most of this art to make your very own custom pieces to decorate stuff around your home while providing out of this world functionality and at the same time be able to make unique gifts that will make anyone who sees them fall in love with the pieces?
If you’ve answered YES, keep reading…
You Are About To Discover The Ins And Outs Of The Lost Art Of Macramé, Including How It Is Making A Strong Comeback And How You Can Tap Into This Growing Trend To Make Breathtaking Knotted Pieces That You Will Fall In Love With Every Single Time You See Them!
If you do a quick image search of the term ‘macramé’ on your favorite search engine or social media platform, you will not help but fall in love with the impeccable works of art that people are making out there. Perhaps the reason you are here is because you’ve seen a few of those images and become curious about this trending approach to knotting and are probably wondering…
What exactly does macramé entail?
Can you be able to learn the knowledge of even the most basic knots when you’ve never even knitted in your life?
Can you replicate the quality of workmanship that you’ve probably seen from your image search?
What do you even need to get started?
What manner of things can you really make?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you so keep reading, as it covers the ins and outs of macramé in a language that even a complete beginner will understand and be able to apply.
More precisely, in this book, you will learn:
- What macramé is really about
- Why you should consider learning macramé NOW and not later – you will agree with number five more than anything and wish to get started right away
- How macrame has evolved over the years and how and why it is making a major comeback
- How to get started in macrame by learning the lingo used in macrame
- The ins and outs of what you need to macrame successfully and with confidence
- The knots you need to know about before you make your first patterns or projects
- 40, easy to follow projects, complete with step by step pictures to ensure you have an easy time creating each one of the projects
- Powerful, pro-level tips and tricks that will enable you to perfect your projects
- And much more!
Yes, even if you don’t consider yourself the creative type and have probably never even made anything through weaving, knitting or crocheting, you can be sure that this book is truly complete, as it will enable you to make any of the 40 projects faster than you thought possible!
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!